Sunday, June 23, 2019

January 1943 and it’s all about poultry


Saturday 22nd June, I decide to spend the morning at the record office and then the afternoon trying to organise some of my notes and material.  

I want to follow up on the coroner’s inquest record and see if the event in question was reported in the East Anglian.   I spend the morning searching and can’t find anything.  

The overriding theme of January 1943 is about poultry and applications for poultry farms, there is also a story about egg rationing and how those with a chicken were told to destroy eggs over one per person. 

It is becoming clear to me that I need to organise the mass of paper that I have, it seems a lot but somehow I don’t think it will amount to very much.  So this is my next priority before going any further.  

No comments:

Post a Comment